Our pledge to do the right thing stems from our farmer-founded roots and our commitment to community. We believe that all businesses have a responsibility and duty to be a positive influence on the communities they serve. Through our projects and our business, we strive to make enduring environmental, economic, and social impacts for the betterment of local, national and global communities.
At National Grid Renewables, we understand that renewable energy plays a critical role in providing a sustainable future for generations to come. We know that the decisions we make today will influence the future of our planet and life on earth.
- Our mission is to leave this world a better place than when we found it.
- Our leadership is committed to driving a responsible business, including recycling and repurposing, as well as preserving and conserving where possible.
- Our operating projects make a significant contribution by offsetting carbon dioxide emissions and water usage.
Transition to a Clean Energy Future
Renewable Energy Helps Fund Host Communities
We know that renewable energy not only helps drive environmental sustainability, but economic sustainability, as well. Each of our projects provides significant positive economic impact for their host communities.
- Construction and operations jobs
- New tax revenue
- Predictable income for landowners and farmers
- Increased local spending in project host communities
Our community-focused values drive our commitment to making sure we play a strong social impact role. Our giveback culture and socially responsible team members are helping to reinvigorate communities where we operate our business and projects.
- Each of our large-scale operating projects has a dedicated charitable fund that donates annually to local non-profits.
- Our Community Giving Committee supports communities in need, including disaster relief, education funding, and more.
- Our staff regularly volunteer their time at food shelves and other local organizations to ensure we’re giving back to those who need it most.