Solar + Wind Finance & Investment Summit
Infocast’s Solar Power Finance & Investment and Wind Power Finance & Investment have combined in 2022 to create a powerful networking event for top-level renewables and finance executives. The unified Solar + Wind Finance & Investment Summit will gather the top industry leaders, experts and decision makers to get the latest update on the finance and investment landscape, gain insights into market trends and network with other industry participants.
Panel: Renewable Energy Provider Perspectives on Market Changes
Hear from a panel of experts in the renewable energy industry – including our very own Dan Rodriguez, Director of Origination – about recent changes to market rules and how they could impact operating costs and supply chain issues.
The panel will examine:
• How are developers handling pricing uncertainty?
• Will ERCOT see the advent of a California-style duck curve?
• Wind assets lost a lot of money in the freeze. Have they recovered? What does this mean for wind in Texas?
• Are they still seeing impacts from steel, copper and other commodity price increases?
• Are tariffs and trade restrictions having an impact on supply chains and costs?
Full List of Panelists:
Mike Danielson, Vice President, BAYWA R.E. AMERICAS
Chris Fallon, President, DUKE ENERGY SUSTAINABLE SOLUTIONS
Mike Kelly, Senior Vice President, TRI GLOBAL ENERGY
Vitaly Lee, Head of Development, Q CELLS USA CORP.
Dan Rodriguez, Director, Origination, NATIONAL GRID RENEWABLES
Meet a Member of Our Team at the Conference!
Vice President, Origination
Sr. Director - Business Strategy
Vice President, Project Finance
Senior Financial Analyst
Vice President - Commercial
Sr Finance Director
Senior Director, Project Delivery
East Meets West (EmW) Conference (NAEMA Spring Conference) About The North American Energy Markets Association (NAEMA) and Xcel Energy Services, Inc. (Xcel) are pleased to