Gulf Coast Power Association (GCPA) Fall Conference About For the first time since 2019, GCPA’s leading electric power conference for the ERCOT/Gulf Coast region returns
RE+ Southeast (previously Solar & Energy Storage SE)
Industry leaders and innovators come together to share ideas and strategies for expanding solar energy in the southeast market. Hosted by SEIA and SEPA, all proceeds from the event support the expansion of the U.S. solar energy market through both associations’ research and education activities.
Panel: Renewable Energy Provider Perspectives on Market Changes
Hear from a panel of experts in the renewable energy industry – including our very own Dan Rodriguez, Director of Origination – about recent changes to market rules and how they could impact operating costs and supply chain issues.
The panel will examine:
• How are developers handling pricing uncertainty?
• Will ERCOT see the advent of a California-style duck curve?
• Wind assets lost a lot of money in the freeze. Have they recovered? What does this mean for wind in Texas?
• Are they still seeing impacts from steel, copper and other commodity price increases?
• Are tariffs and trade restrictions having an impact on supply chains and costs?
Full List of Panelists:
Mike Danielson, Vice President, BAYWA R.E. AMERICAS
Chris Fallon, President, DUKE ENERGY SUSTAINABLE SOLUTIONS
Mike Kelly, Senior Vice President, TRI GLOBAL ENERGY
Vitaly Lee, Head of Development, Q CELLS USA CORP.
Dan Rodriguez, Director, Origination, NATIONAL GRID RENEWABLES
Meet a Member of Our Team at the Conference!
Vice President, Project Finance