ERCOT Market Summit
Hosted by Infocast, the ERCOT Market Summit brings together policymakers with utilities, renewable developers, IPPs, retail energy providers, end-use customers, financiers, and traders to explore the impacts of existing changes, and those yet to come, to the Texas power market.
Panel: Renewable Energy Provider Perspectives on Market Changes
Hear from a panel of experts in the renewable energy industry – including our very own Dan Rodriguez, Director of Origination – about recent changes to market rules and how they could impact operating costs and supply chain issues.
The panel will examine:
• How are developers handling pricing uncertainty?
• Will ERCOT see the advent of a California-style duck curve?
• Wind assets lost a lot of money in the freeze. Have they recovered? What does this mean for wind in Texas?
• Are they still seeing impacts from steel, copper and other commodity price increases?
• Are tariffs and trade restrictions having an impact on supply chains and costs?
Full List of Panelists:
Mike Danielson, Vice President, BAYWA R.E. AMERICAS
Chris Fallon, President, DUKE ENERGY SUSTAINABLE SOLUTIONS
Mike Kelly, Senior Vice President, TRI GLOBAL ENERGY
Vitaly Lee, Head of Development, Q CELLS USA CORP.
Dan Rodriguez, Director, Origination, NATIONAL GRID RENEWABLES
Meet a Member of Our Team at the Conference!
Vice President, Origination
Vice President, Power Marketing
Director, RTO & FERC Policy
RE+ Southeast (previously Solar & Energy Storage SE) About Industry leaders and innovators come together to share ideas and strategies for expanding solar energy in