CEBA Spring Member Summit
Panel: Renewable Energy Provider Perspectives on Market Changes
Hear from a panel of experts in the renewable energy industry – including our very own Dan Rodriguez, Director of Origination – about recent changes to market rules and how they could impact operating costs and supply chain issues.
The panel will examine:
• How are developers handling pricing uncertainty?
• Will ERCOT see the advent of a California-style duck curve?
• Wind assets lost a lot of money in the freeze. Have they recovered? What does this mean for wind in Texas?
• Are they still seeing impacts from steel, copper and other commodity price increases?
• Are tariffs and trade restrictions having an impact on supply chains and costs?
Full List of Panelists:
Mike Danielson, Vice President, BAYWA R.E. AMERICAS
Chris Fallon, President, DUKE ENERGY SUSTAINABLE SOLUTIONS
Mike Kelly, Senior Vice President, TRI GLOBAL ENERGY
Vitaly Lee, Head of Development, Q CELLS USA CORP.
Dan Rodriguez, Director, Origination, NATIONAL GRID RENEWABLES
Meet a Member of Our Team at the Conference!
Vice President, Project Finance
East Meets West (EmW) Conference (NAEMA Spring Conference) About The North American Energy Markets Association (NAEMA) and Xcel Energy Services, Inc. (Xcel) are pleased to