Gulf Coast Power Association (GCPA) Fall Conference About For the first time since 2019, GCPA’s leading electric power conference for the ERCOT/Gulf Coast region returns
AEE East Energy Conference & Expo
Conference attendees will learn more about the latest developments from the business, industry and energy sectors and have several opportunities to network with peers, vendors and business partners. With a selection of more than 60 individual, qualified speakers to choose from, attendees will have a chance to explore relevant case studies, application success stories, innovations in technology, energy service improvements, and much more – all working toward improvements in energy usage and efficiency.
Panel: Renewable Energy Provider Perspectives on Market Changes
Hear from a panel of experts in the renewable energy industry – including our very own Dan Rodriguez, Director of Origination – about recent changes to market rules and how they could impact operating costs and supply chain issues.
The panel will examine:
• How are developers handling pricing uncertainty?
• Will ERCOT see the advent of a California-style duck curve?
• Wind assets lost a lot of money in the freeze. Have they recovered? What does this mean for wind in Texas?
• Are they still seeing impacts from steel, copper and other commodity price increases?
• Are tariffs and trade restrictions having an impact on supply chains and costs?
Full List of Panelists:
Mike Danielson, Vice President, BAYWA R.E. AMERICAS
Chris Fallon, President, DUKE ENERGY SUSTAINABLE SOLUTIONS
Mike Kelly, Senior Vice President, TRI GLOBAL ENERGY
Vitaly Lee, Head of Development, Q CELLS USA CORP.
Dan Rodriguez, Director, Origination, NATIONAL GRID RENEWABLES
Meet a Member of Our Team at the Conference!